Sunday, September 8, 2013

#2 Writing HTML by hand. Hello World

My practice sheets for handwriting basic HTML code. I began by writing the original code first, copied from the task on P2PU.

Below as noted in the picture was my first attempt. As you can see I gave up about half-way through the writing.
   My second attempt went a little bit better. After I finished I took the original paper and reviewed my writing. Check marks are where I matched up with the original, x and comments reflect my mistakes.

  After my second attempt I decided to study the original for a couple of minutes to try better to commit it to memory. Then I did my third attempt which I finally got it right. 
    Lastly I decided to do it one more time for good measure which came out fine. The omission you see scribbled out was omitted before I reviewed the original for correct answer. 


Thanks to those of you that have taken the time to view this. Please excuse the quality of the pictures and the handwriting. I look forward to seeing some of my fellow Webcrafter's completed task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment